Using the Educator Portal
The SAIL Educator Portal is a web platform for Northeastern faculty, staff, and students to publish any learning activity in or out of the classroom (“Opportunities”) in the SAIL database. Once in the database, learners can view the Opportunity, indicate interest, and have the Opportunity appear on their SAIL timeline.
Creating New Opportunities
Working With Existing Opportunities
Teaching with SAIL
Below you’ll find a variety of resources for introducing SAIL to your learners both in-person and online, as well as tools to use while mapping your SAIL activity.
- An Introduction to SAIL (PDF)
- SAIL Backward-Mapping Exercise (PDF)
- Self-Paced Introductory Learning Module
Mapping Your Course
In the Classroom
- Fostering Academic and Course Success (PDF)
- Using SAIL to Enhance Learning and Retention via Transparency (PDF)
- SAIL in the Syllabus (PDF)